Friday, December 18, 2009

go for shopping luuu

2day is holiday my dad free
so he bring us go shopping
ngek ngek
buy cholth mah
2day my father bcum my bf jor
i love tis bf so much
although he is fat and big men
but hv a guy help me buy stuff without seeing price
i quite enjoy
i wan change my self
bcum more nice
i means my face and cloth
i din buy so many
bcos i noe my dad economic
another reason is i bought a few from my sis 's fren
hehe
so buy some casual wear oni
i wan buy watch and shoes
but cant found it
so mayb tis sun i go somewhere search again
haha
and buy some cloth for my self
cause i wanna change my casual look
not channge so much lah
juz dun wan like now yong sui
hehe
love my dad so much
although some time he so hak yan zhang
bcos of he characterities
but without him
i will not like now
he gv me money to survive me
and always tell us when buying
看到什么喜欢的就买
自己喜欢才是最重要

No comments:

Post a Comment