Friday, December 18, 2009

wish u happy always

wish hu
some will noe geh
no nid mention name lah
.
i feel u happiest than last time
so i juz can wish u happy
i think my hp will not hv ur name shown on my phone again luu
nvm
its ad 1 month more le
i think u still beh song me loh
nvm also
i biasa
.
actually i willing send u a msg after spm
"r u really hate me"
but i din hv guts
and i feel useless after send all of tis
without me ur life still colourful
mayb u feel in kl so fan
bcos always think me
hehe,i noe impossible lah
so u go to other town work
.
at here juz gv u some advice lah
at there working not so easy geh
and u may get some sick
bcos u always nid smell the smoke
if now i still wif u fren
i muz stop u
and dun gv u go there 4 work
but u ad grow up
so u always feel me
ngam cham
ok ,i am
so i noe u also will care urself
18 years old jor not means by
u can do anything u like
b4 do anything u muz think kfully
bf or family or work or watever lah
i not willing to hear tat ur bad voice
from other ppl
so tat is i willing tell u geh
.
i also dun no write for hu seeing tis post
haiz ,sendiri tengok lah

6 comments:

  1. ur advice og ur heart,
    she will know d....
    benz

    ReplyDelete
  2. no nid purposely tell her
    i juz simply write

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我没有打算给他知道啊。。
    我的意思是说,
    你的心意,
    他迟早会知道的。。。
    benz

    ReplyDelete
  4. to san
    u never gv me lam wor
    how?
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. fast fast come n lam me la ><
    hehe^^
    u c ..
    i leave comment here liao leh ~^^

    ReplyDelete