Tuesday, January 19, 2010

juz simply say

recently
ntg happen
bcos working
working boring till me vomit
there not suitable me
the indian worker
siao ehh
boss treat me as a ball
throw me to qiosk and suddenly throw me to shop
waliao
beh da han xienz
wanna change job
waiting for my lovely last boss calling me
hope fast fast zao
ehm
and then
fren not more joe loh
juz hv ky and ps oni
cant imagine they 2 still accompany me
last time so fren de
now ad gone
now i juz do wat i happy and try to make ppl around me happy too
ppl always hv their narrow thinking on me
i cant do anything
juz think lah
i dint wrong
i juz do a job as a fren
i really miss my form 4 life
really
but now all change
i hope i'm the one hu din change the heart
now i willing hv a
laptop
psp/nds
hope daddy will buy for me
wahaha
then i will catch him and kiss kiss kiss
wahaha

4 comments:

  1. got time go yam cha together...haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. then ur daddy everyday ll fat ngok mong...xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. kar yee:
    ok ah,u date me i muz go de ,hehe

    nee yee:
    u ah,like tat zou my dad ah,haha
    y i din hv u any contact geh,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. yer~i know u miss me liao geh la~ xD
    my msn:rainy921016@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete