Sunday, January 24, 2010

finally

finally
i dye my hair
wahaha
but not i like de colour
but ok lah
after dye
i really hate myself
bcos like lala
after i wash again myhair
like be darker abit jor
.
wao
now i really look like lou sui jor
(always de lah,hehe)
later mayb will highlight
ngek ngek
cant be leng lui
mah be leng zai loh
but hoh
sometime
ppl say me leng zai
sometime leng lui
aduh ,mayb i really leng lah
wahaha
but watever
i dun care
juz be myself enough
me song then ok liao
hehe
.
yeaterday wif my sis fren go yam cha
got abit weird
but wif them
i will feel me really grow up jor
but they so rude
when saying lah
like me loh
but always say kasar
(me din hv ah,i so polite geh)
wif them i feel like me more si wen loh
hehe,always de lah
my sis call me go i mah go loh
also ok lah
but inside there i so diam geh
hehe
luckily they din bring me go clubbing
if not ........
haiz ,sia sui(me lah,hehe)
.
later put photo
if i free
hehe

3 comments:

  1. then nw ur hair gt colour on it o nt oh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. drop a comment in ur last post...din reply me pula~create a chat box...wanna sign in juz can drop comment...a bit ma fan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. san:of corse got lah,next time gv u see
    yee:hehe ,paiseh,i 4get to see
    i wan do a chat box but dun no how to do
    hehe
    u teach me lah

    ReplyDelete