Thursday, January 28, 2010

pecat pecat

hehe
of corse not me dipecat lah
is i pecat my boss again
waliao
me like dai sai
hehe
yesterday i tell my boss
do till tis week
she din shock
she say ok
then ask y
then i say
personally reason
wahaha
.
suit me fine
but
feb 1
i hv new job luu
so fast hoh
ya loh
i din rest after spm leh
mayb i should rest le
but like all the boss need worker gam geh
now tis boss also hv abit ngei me
last boss like so nid me
hehe
got abit chun zai gan liao
.
i wan to thank my pretty ps
u told a very important thing
let me refresh and think propaly jor
.
y no ppl date me geh
actually i so free de woh
haiz
face problem
ngek ngek

2 comments:

  1. i'm the pretty ps??^^
    haha..
    when u free??
    tml u start 2 work??
    1 FEB nt the holiday meh??
    i din work tml leh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. then gud lah
    me tis job holiday also wan do geh
    hehe
    so happy ang so glad i do the most clever choice

    ReplyDelete