Sunday, January 31, 2010

dun try to judge me

u noe wat happen yesterday
tat ki siao indian guy(my partner ehrn working)
calling me when i have my dinner
then i politely say halo loh
he ask me got take his book mou
inside his book hv cheque geh
then i say got at.........
then he say no
i cant find it
then i say dun no loh
ta ma de
he say wat is means u dun no
tis shop juz u and me
i din take take it so y it missing
damn it
tat means i take lah
then i so angry ad
i say i din take and din touch it also
tat all
.
then sms me say
mayb i mistakenly take
pls bring bac tml
i so angry jor
i reply:
i say ad I DIN TOUCH IT AND DIN TAKE ALSO!
wat the fff
i hate ppl undeserved me
.
2day morning i walk in shop
1word also din talk wif him
then my boss cum ad
she ask me actually u dun wan is bcos os him
i say abit loh
then she call me go out awhile
ok loh
after half an hour
i back loh
.
got customer
then i show show show
then arrange bac
he say me oh
:can u arrange it propaly
then i say i will arrange it later
:wat u means later
then i speak loudly abit say ok i will do myself
very beh song jor loh
then when i bac
i show him my beg and say
check propaly
i din take anything
then he guat me oh
then i turn and walk out tat shop
din tell anything and din say anything
.
the most clever choice
is tis time i pecat my self
heng
hate black colour guy now
especially pendatang asing
hope imigresen tangkap them
.
now i ride ktm
i detect tat most of the men/boy
so many races
but din hv chinese
dun no y leh
mayb other races so free till no stress then can born boy
haha
no scientific geh
but i really hate liao
hate till scare them
i feel so dirty
yak
the best memory in central market is play wif my fren
ngek ngek

2 comments: